Adding analytics to Wix sites
Once you have added your website to Panelbear, all that is left to do is integrate our analytics snippet.
It's a small piece of code that runs on your website, and it collects the metrics necessary to show you the insights in the dashboard.
- Go to the Settings page on your Wix site dashboard.
- Click on the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click on Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste your Panelbear analytics snippet.
- Give it a name so that you can easily recognize this snippet later.
- Select All pages under "Add Code to Pages" to track all pages on your website. Leave the default option Load once if asked.
- Select Head when asked where to place the code snippet.
- Save, and done!
Check your installation
After you have added our analytics script to your website, you should be able to see pageviews show up in the dashboard within a minute of the visitors coming into your website.
If you need help, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.