How to use analytics without a cookie consent banner
Many privacy legislations including GDPR, CCPA, PECR, and ePrivacy, may require you to display a cookie banner to inform visitors about cookies, and obtain their consent before tracking their behaviour.
Unlike other analytics services, Panelbear doesn't track personal data, and does not use tracking cookies. That way, you can get insights on your website's traffic without invading the privacy of your visitors.
We believe privacy is a fundamental human right. That's why Panelbear has been carefully designed to not track personal data. Everything we collect is anonymized by default, giving you and your visitors peace of mind. We go to great lengths to safeguard all data using bank-level security. We're in the business of fast, private analytics. Not selling your data.
How to avoid a cookie consent banner
If you're using Panelbear you don't need to have any special configuration to enjoy privacy-friendly analytics.
No cookie consent is needed because:
- No tracking cookies are used.
- The data is only used for analytics.
- Visitors aren't tracked across websites (we don't build user profiles).
- Our session IDs encode zero personal data in them. Our tracking mechanism automatically "forgets" about the visitor who generated the data within 24 hours.
- There's no way to identify an individual from the data we store.
Disclaimer: We're not lawyers, and this is not legal advice. Any advice on this website is general in nature and not to be taken as professional advice.
Better products need better tools
Free plan available - no credit card required.