Panelbear gives you automated alerts so you'll always be the first to know
Be the first to know when something's up
Panelbear lets you configure alerts for traffic spikes, slow pages and plenty more. Monitor your most important website metrics so you'll be the first to know when there's something up.
Connect your favorite tools and get notified directly where your team hangs out, whether that's Slack, Discord, or simply via Email - we've got you covered.
Ensure you deliver a great experience
- Get notified as soon as there's a traffic surge on your site
- Setup alerts for slow pages and notify the right teams
- Troubleshoot website performance issues as soon as they happen
Integrates with your favourite tools
You can create multiple notification channels in order to send the alerts to the right team or person. For example you could send the slow page alerts to a "Frontend developers" channel on Slack, and the traffic spike alerts to the "Marketing" email group.
- Send notifications where your team hang's out with our Slack and Discord integration
- Escalate issues to the relevant team with email notifications
- Save time. Every alert includes contextual information about when, how and why it fired
Avoid alert noise
To avoid alert noise on your chat, we automatically deduplicate notifications within a 24 hour period, so you won't wake up to hundreds of messages on your channel and instead get a single notification. Keeping your team channels tidy and focused.